Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Egg Fried Rice with Baked Potato recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Fried Rice with Baked Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Fried Rice with Baked Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you consume, is who you happen to be. If you consider it, this makes sense. As an example, meats including chicken have amino acids which are vital as they could help to reconstruct muscle tissue. So be aware with the food you devour as it could possibly really create a difference. People nowadays are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to boost your wellbeing and offer you lots of essential nutrients. Do you know what superfoods actually are? In simple language, some food is good for us and some not so helpful. Putting on fat is only one of the problems with eating the incorrect food and, as opposed to this, a good food can provide you wellness in addition to keeping you healthy. For example you might expect, superfoods are viewed as the right type of food.
Tomatoes are one more superfood with antioxidant qualities on account of a compound referred to as lycopene. An additional superfood is spinach that’s full of iron as well as one of the B vitamins known as folate. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away loss of sight in old age.
Superfoods are positively worth eating as they give you a lot of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg fried rice with baked potato recipe. To cook egg fried rice with baked potato you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Fried Rice with Baked Potato:
- Provide of For rice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of steamed rice.
- Get 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chopped Coriander leaf.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare of For baked potato.
- You need 1 of sliced Potato.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Oil.
Steps to make Egg Fried Rice with Baked Potato:
- For rice – Take a frypan, put some oil and heat it on stove. Now, put one egg into it and spread one pinch of salt on it. In a low medium flame fry it well. After frying, bring it out from the pan and keep aside..
- Now, on that oil, put the bay leaf and fry. Now put chopped onions and chopped green chillies with salt as required into it. Fry for 2 minutes. After that, put ginger-garlic paste into it and fry more. Now put soya sauce and tomato sauce and stir fry again..
- After that, put all the boiled rice into it and give it a perfect mix. Stir Fry it for 10 minutes in a medium high flame. Spread some chopped Coriander leaves and ghee on the top of the rice. Rice is ready..
- For the baked potato- Preheat oven to 200°C | 390°F. Line 2 large baking sheets / trays with parchment (baking) paper. Set aside..
- Now, take the sliced Potato and put termeric powder and red chilli powder with salt as required into it and mix it well. Brush some oil on the baking tray. Arrange potato slices in a single layer on the tray..
- Bake it for 25 minutes. In the meantime, brush some oil on the top of the slices. After baking bring out the potatoes and slice it using a sharp 🔪 knife. Keep it aside..
- Now, In a plate, Put the fried rice and arrange the egg and baked potato on the top. Egg fried rice with Baked Potato 🍛 is ready to serve. Enjoy 😊..
If you find this Egg Fried Rice with Baked Potato recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.