Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Frozen chicken tray bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Frozen chicken tray bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frozen chicken tray bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You are becoming what you put within your body. Quite plainly, you are. For example, meats including poultry have amino acids that are vital as they could help to rebuild muscle tissue. So be cautious with the foodstuff you consume as it could really create a difference. Dietary advice tells us that the right food could make us well and so superfoods are becoming a part of lots of people’s diets. But what exactly are superfoods? Well, there are two kinds of foods, the great as well as the poor. Bad foods include empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories that will provide lots of energy including antioxidants to help you reduce sickness and disease. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good foods.
In the end, your body requires the right nutritional foods to survive. The precise form of fat is necessary, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you will need carbohydrates. You also need water, which is one of the most essential of the lot. The correct level of minerals and vitamins is also central even though not at all times easy to achieve, as well as another forms of nutrient. For instance, Omega-3, which can be a fatty acid that is essential for your body, because it can keep down the levels of bad cholesterol within the blood. Superfoods are rich in several of those nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content with the fatty acid, Omega-3. Another benefit of Omega-3 as you get older is how it has a positive effect on your brain’s health. You can locate Omega-3 in lots of fish, nuts and seeds, a lot of which can be classed as superfoods.
Superfoods are positively worth consuming as they give you a lot of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not take in through your usual diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to frozen chicken tray bake recipe. To cook frozen chicken tray bake you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen chicken tray bake:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sage.
- Use 4 of chicken leg quarters, bone-in and skin-on.
- Provide of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 in. slices.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
Steps to make Frozen chicken tray bake:
- Combine the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, paprika and sage in a small bowl. Pull the frozen chicken pieces apart and rub them down with olive oil, then sprinkle on the seasoning mix until each quarter is well covered..
- Put the chicken in a baking tray and cover with foil, then put it in an oven set to 350 F (no need to preheat). Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes..
- Take off the foil and continue baking the chicken uncovered for 30 minutes..
- Remove the chicken to a plate. Add the carrots and peas to the tray and toss them in the drippings. Scrape up any chicken bits stuck to the tray. Spread the veg into a single layer and lay the chicken quarters on top. Put it back in the oven for a final 30 minutes, then serve..
If you find this Frozen chicken tray bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.