Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Savory Baked Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Savory Baked Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Baked Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you start a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down can help you determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t slimming down? You can track your foods the right way or the incorrect way. A food log is a lot more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. You have to write down other vital pieces of information too. Here are a number of the things you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to savory baked pork chops recipe. To cook savory baked pork chops you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Baked Pork Chops:
- Provide 4 each of pork loin chops (thick-cut).
- Get 20 each of Saltine crackers.
- Use 1 each of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried rosemary leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of rubbed sage.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Savory Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Trim pork chops and pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside..
- Combine egg, milk, and black pepper in a shallow dish, and mix well. Set aside..
- In a food processor (I use a mini), combine crackers, rosemary, sage, and coriander until blended into fairly fine crumbs. Set aside..
- Melt butter and pour it into a 13x9x2 baking dish, coating the bottom..
- With each pork chop, lightly coat in flour (shaking off excess), dip in egg mixture, coat in breading mix, and then placing into prepared baking dish. Arrange pork chops so they don't touch side of dish or other chops..
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes..
- Turn chops carefully to avoid breading coming off..
- Bake another 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear..
If you find this Savory Baked Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.