Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Steak with white sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Steak with white sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Steak with white sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Truth Regarding Superfoods.
What you devour, is who you might be. This really is so true. For instance, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscles. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you eat properly. Knowledge of how our diet effects our wellbeing and also the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods actually are? In straightforward terms, some food is good for us and many not so helpful. Inferior foods have empty calories that can just make you fat if eaten in excess and high-quality foods which have calories which will provide plenty of energy and also antioxidants to help you diminish sickness and disease. For example you may expect, superfoods are seen as the correct kind of food.
Your immune system may even benefit from the components of superfoods. Superfoods are suggested for their positive effect on your protection and garlic is one such food recognized for this. Garlic can help lower the level of cholesterol inside your blood as well. If you have a hypersensitive stomach then it’s best not to eat garlic as it could bother the lining. Green tea is an alternative in your case, especially if the concept of drinking lots of water, which as previously stated is a crucial factor in your overall health, is something you can’t do. Green tea is impressive since it includes something called polyphenols, which has a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Moreover, it seems that green tea could have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
Superfoods are certainly worth eating as they offer you a lot of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not devour through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken steak with white sauce recipe. You can cook chicken steak with white sauce using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Steak with white sauce:
- Use of Chicken Breast – 2 no (thinly sliced into 4 pieces).
- Get 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Sauce -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy Sauce -.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce -.
- Take of Lemon Juice – 1\2 no (optional).
- You need of Oil – shallow fry.
- Take of Garlic – 1 tbsp (finely chopped).
- Get of Ginger – 1 tsp (finely chopped).
- Take of Baked Potatoes.
- Get 2 of Large Potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare pinch of Black pepper.
- You need of Semi fried vegetables.
- Get of Creamy White Sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Take 4 Tbsp of Maida.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White pepper.
- Use of Salt required.
Steps to make Chicken Steak with white sauce:
- In a mixing bowl' Add the chicken breasts with the ginger, garlic, red chilli sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice (optional)..
- Salt is not required. (because soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce contains salt, so taste and add the salt if needed).
- Mix well altogether and marinate for an hour..
- After marination, shallow fry the chicken breasts with required oil and keep aside..
- For white sauce: heat the butter in a pan. Add the flour and cook for two minutes ..
- Then add the milk, mix well and cook till creamy..
- Add the pepper and required salt, mix well and remove from the flame. Sauce is ready..
- To baked potatoes first Wash potatoes well..
- Poke potatoes with fork..
- Brush them with oil..
- Sprinkle black pepper on them..
- Wrap them in foil paper and baked them in oven at 200°..
- Serve the chicken steak with the creamy white sauce 'baked potatoes and fried vegies..
If you find this Chicken Steak with white sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.