Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby marrow salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby marrow salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down exactly what time of day it is when you eat. This can help you figure out what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After several days you’ll note that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This will even enable you to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is important because all those are moments that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your mood while you eat. This makes it possible to determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for certain foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you look closely at how you eat in the course of your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baby marrow salad recipe. To cook baby marrow salad you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baby marrow salad:
- Take 3 of carrots round sliced.
- Prepare 3 of baby marrow round sliced.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of green pepper.
- Take 410 ml (1 tin) of baked beans.
- Get 1 tsp of rajah mild curry powder.
- Take 2 of chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of bbq spice.
- Use 1 tsp of steak n chop spice.
- Take of canola oil to fry.
Instructions to make Baby marrow salad:
- Peel all your vegetables and also chop onion, green pepper, and chillies..
- Pour your canola oil in the pot the pour your onion, green pepper and chillies.
- On the other pot boil your carrots for 5 minutes to be half cooked..
- Stir your onion pot and start to pour your spices and add the carrot to cook for the next few minutes, after then add the baby marrow let it cook..
- When its all tender and cooked then you can open you can of baked beans then add..
- Once your salad is cooked it can be served cool with any meal.
If you find this Baby marrow salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.