Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You are becoming what you put within your body. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. As an example, meats including fowl include amino acids which are significant as they could help to reconstruct muscle tissue. So be careful with the food you consume as it could possibly really make a difference. Knowledge of how our diet effects our fitness as well as the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods actually are? In simple language, some food is good for us and many not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system while bad foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good meals.
Some other good superfoods to eat are tomatoes as they include something called Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. As mentioned, vitamins are vital and a B vitamin called folate is found in spinach. Lutein, a nutrient found in spinach is essential for eye health as we grow older.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly recommended to start out introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to three-cheese sausage pasta bake recipe. To cook three-cheese sausage pasta bake you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake:
- Get 16 oz of Gluten Free Penne.
- Prepare 6 links of Sweet Italian Sausage, cooked & cut into chunks.
- Get 1 of medium red pepper, chopped.
- Provide 1 of small onion, minced.
- Provide 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 28 oz of crushed tomato puree.
- Provide 6 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed pepper flakes.
- Provide 15 oz of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- Prepare 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, cut into chunks.
Instructions to make Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain in colander. Boil sausage links, cut into slices..
- Cook red pepper and onion over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add cream; cook for 5 minutes. Stir in tomato puree, tomato paste, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes. Cook on medium-low heat until sauce starts to thicken; 5-8 minutes..
- Combine ricotta cheese, ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese and egg..
- Stir pasta into meat sauce. Place half the sauce mixture into an 11×7 baking dish. Top with cheese mixture and then the rest of the sauce mixture..
- Top with remaining parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese chunks. Bake for 25 minutes, until the cheeses are melted and bubbly..
If you find this Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.